Saturday, March 15, 2008

New logo

Thanks to everyone who took the time to enter the contest. So, yes it's a "d", but the answer I was looking for was that it also appears to be a "dragonfly". So, I didn't really have a winner, but I will do a drawing for something cool for those who entered. I did have some creative guesses. I had an entry that thought it was shorthand for Spring. Very creative thinking.








So, as you can see, my new logo is done. What do you think? It's so cute. I really wanted something creative that included my initials. I love this and I love these colors. They work so well together. The "d" is fun, but will still work for all of my photography, not just limited to the children. I do have to share the love with my designer JAMIE @ http://sodivinedesigns.com/

She was such a pleasure to work with. We also had a good laugh about my accent, as she lives in California. She's very creative and has awesome skills so if you are looking to update your branding she's your girl.

I also decided on a tagline. I chose "Cherish every moment!" Especially when dealing with children. There are so many little moments to cherish. Not just the smiley ones either. The tears, laughter, and all those others. In live we need to CHERISH EVERY MOMENT.



Well all this means that my new website should launch in the next week or so, and it too is very AWESOME. I am giving a thought to running a special in honor of the launch. Anyone out there reading this interested in saving a bit of money?

No comments: