Thursday, October 09, 2008

Booking Updates

Hey there ya'll it's Fall! I know- how clever am I?
Photobucket

I just wanted to drop in and give you loyal blog readers an update on openings. I've been so incredibly blessed to have so many new clients this year- WOW! I will not be taking anymore appointments for October- so it's on to November.

November is already pretty full but here are a few openings that I have left:

November 16 (Sunday)-Open
November 22 (Saturday) - Open

After these dates are booked, I will consider opening a few Fridays up for availability. It seems these have been filling up fast so if you've considered fall family photos or Senior photos- please call soon. It's important to me to be able to give my clients the best quality so I have chosen to not over book this fall. Thanks again to all the new clients- and those who are going to book soon :)

If your out and about this Saturday- come by the shop 202B Dewey Avenue Poteau I will be there from 10AM - 2PM (fingers crossed) for the Main Street Fall Festival! I would love to see you!

-db

No comments: