Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Contest/Contest/Contest

Here we go...
Since Valetines Day is just around the corner (don't believe me, have you seen your local Wal-Mart?) I am going to dedicate January's contest to Valetines Day! I know we all have someone we love and are thankful for, so..... just enter and win.
Note: Winner must be within the Ft Smith area or the Leflore County area. Session must be scheduled before January 25, 2008 and you must select your photo immediately following your mini session. I will provide any props necessary if you chose to have your child or children in the photo. This is open for all sessions: family, children, maternity, etc...

3 comments:

TURNERS-TAKES said...

I CAN'T EMAIL FROM MY HOME COMPUTER SO CAN I LEAVE IT HERE? MY NAME IS ANGIE TURNER AND I REALLY LOVE MY DAUGHTER ELYSSA. SHE IS MY ONLY CHILD (ONE THAT I WAS TOLD THAT I COLDN'T EVER HAVE DUE TO ME BEING A DIABETIC) SO I FEEL SHE IS AN ANGEL SENT TO KEEP ME HEALTHY!!!

Anonymous said...

Angie- You sure can leave these here. That's a great story. I never knew that. Awesome. Thanks! This is going to be fun. Feel free to spread it around.

TURNERS-TAKES said...

OK I WILL. I WILL TELL THE GIRLS FROM WORK BECAUSE THEY HAVE LIL KIDS !! I ALSO HAVE YOUR WEBSITE LINKED TO MY BLOG SO THAT PEOPLE CAN SEE IT TOO !!! I AM STARTING A DIET AND IF I EVER LOSE THE WEIGHT THAT I WANT TO LOSE I WANT TO GET YOU TO TAKE SOM PICS OF ME SINCE I CAN'T DO THAT MYSELF...ITS NOT THE SAME WHEN YOU USE THE "STICK"..IT W0RKS WITH OUR FAMILY PICS BUTTTTT I REALLY WANT SOME GOOD ONES IF I LOSE WEIGHT!!!