Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Not just yet.

I haven't forgotten the contest post, just a bit longer working out the details. Also, trying to keep the monkeys in order (aka. My sons). Do you have a New Years Tradition? If so, leave me a post and let me know what it is.

Here at my house today, we are going to make Black-Eyed Peas and Salt Meat. Something my dad swears that we must eat to have a prosperous new year.

Also, my Grandma Elsie swore that you can't do laundry on New Years Day or else you would be doing laundry all year long. Whew, a great excuse for me to use today :)


Come back soon, prop us your feet and relax....

1 comment:

TURNERS-TAKES said...

HEY GIRL I AM SO GLAD TO SEE I HAVEN'T MISSED ANYTHING YET! I HAVE BEEN BUSY TODAY RELAXING SNCE I AM GOING BACK TO WORK IN THE MORNING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 2 WEEKS....CRYY CRY I AM... MY TRADITIONS ARE THE SME AS YOUR DAD SAYS...NO LAUNDRY..I TURNED MY DRYER OFF LAST NIGHT AT 11:59 so that i won't be DOING IT ALLL YEAR..HAHAHA ALSO WE HAD PEAS AND HOG JOWL TOOOO... SINCE I AM STARTING A DIET IN THE MORNING I ALSO HAD BEANS AN CORN BREAD!!