Thursday, November 01, 2007

And the winner is....

As you may recall from here... http://dbakerphoto.blogspot.com/2007/10/art-competition.html that I had a little contest to help me decide which print to enter into the FS Art Center contest. Well, today we had the drawing from all who responded and the winner is.. (insert drum roll here)

Ms Dixie B. of Fort Smith, AR

Many thanks to all who helped with the process. Also, thanks to Jimmie for doing the drawing. Dixie- You are entitled to a complimentary session free and a 8x10!!! Yeah, what fun. I will be sending you a e-mail with all the details!!

Oh, for all past clients, since I'm in the giving spirit.... I will be having a new contest later this week to pick the best photo of 2007. I will have six or more picks from all sessions this year. The photo with the most votes will win a framed 11x14 print and one random voter will also receive a future print credit valued at $30.00 dollars. Anyone can vote, even if your not a past client. Just vote!

Check back soon for the choices. Thanks to all who stop by to visit.

No comments: