Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Art Competition

NOTE: I have fixed the blog so that you don't have to sign up to leave a comment. Gosh, what a pain that would be.
In addition to photographing some of the best people around.. I also dabble in personal art. Well, every year the Fort Smith Art Center hosts a competition. Last year, I didn't win, but I was very pleased to have sold one of my pieces from the competition. Needless to say, I was SOOOOOOO excited.

So, here's the deal, I would like to do a straw poll here to see which one you would pick from these three possible entries in the BW category. All you have to do is just leave a comment with your favorite or you could think they all stink and say none of the above. I will be randomly picking a winner from all the comments who will enjoy a free session for this fall. So don't waste anytime, and let me know what ya think... if you don't wish to leave a comment you can always send an e-mail of your pick to dbakerphoto@alltel.net Don't be shy, this could win you a free photo session with a value up to $75.00. Come on vote... You know you can do it.

Photo # 1 - Worn out
Photo # 2 - Locked up
Photo #3 - Looking back

Thanks for stopping by and come back soon :)

1 comment:

D Baker Photography said...

If you have tried to leave a comment and were unable, please e-mail me dbakerphoto@alltel.net. I think something may be wrong with this function. Darn it!