Tuesday, November 27, 2007

2000 + Vistors / Gift Card

OMG, I'm so excited. I was checking my http://sitemeter.com and saw that my website http://dbakerphoto.com had over 2000 vistors. Seriously, how cool is that. I think I might have to break out into a speech like Sally Fields, "You love me, you really really love me." Just kiddin'. Just wanted to share my excitement. I also checked this little blog's stats and I've had 926 vistors here as well. Gosh, that's just too cool. Ok, so that maybe a small number for most, but that's a big deal around these parts.

!!!!GIFT CARD ALERT!!!!
If you visit here often and are the 1000th vistor (look over to the side of this blog) send me an e-mail and I will send you a cool little gift card from Starbucks or our local Coffee Cup.

Ok, enough of that, I will be posting some fun edits in the next day or so. I've been a bit out of commission, due to a crick in my neck, at least that's what everyone keeps saying it is. HA!

Til later,
DB

No comments: