Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Recovery and News

Wow! What a bad blogger I have been. It has been two weeks since I posted. I've been recovering from that crazy winter vacation we took. I seriously have sat and watched pretty much ever new release out there. Julia and Julie, Taking of Pelham 123, The Hangover, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, 500 Days of Summer, Four Christmases, then I went to the movies and saw Sherlock Holmes, and Alvin and the Chipmunks- whew that's a lots a movies!

I do hope that everyone is enjoying the New Year 2010. Can you really believe that 2009 went by that quickly? I'm working on a photo blog recap of all my clients from 2009 which I hope to have done before 2010- holla!

I will also be announcing some big news regarding my business at the end of this month, well big news for me anyway. Stay tuned for that.

In the meantime I have a few clients coming up and recently booked two more weddings for the Spring and Summer which I'm super excited about (Hey Jill, Hey Tonya!)

Since this is my slower part of the year til March anyway; I am doing a special on my session fees. If you book a session between Jan-March 15 you will be able to save $20.00 off your session fee. Not a lot, but hey it's 20.00 that you can use to buy me dinner when we are done with your photos- lol! So if your interested in a session, e-mail at dianna@dbakerphoto.com

See you soon! DB

No comments: