Monday, September 07, 2009

Megan and Cody- Engaged- Oklahoma Wedding Photographer

I had such a good time with these. Megan is super stylish and Cody is just the most handsome cowboy. I can't wait for their wedding next month. I can only imagine how fab the photos will be with the setting they chose and the decor.

I had so many of these that I couldn't stop editing. So here's a few more than usual...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hello there Cowboy! and look at his bride isn't she stunning...
Photobucket
Photobucket
LOVE IT..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and they were so good to indulge my crazy idea. Laying on a bridge? Sure, no problem..
Photobucket
and I love this last one as well... what can I say it's not to hard with subjects like this..
Photobucket

No comments: