Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Bridges Family

Here a few of my favs from the Bridges family today. We didn't suffer to bad as the temp dropped about five degrees today. They are such a cute family. Let's take a look..

First off we have Harper who greated me at the door with a loud bark, but I later found out he was harmless enough-
Photobucket

Then there is the adorable Caleb-
Photobucket

and then we have Cole- isn't this the sweetest lil expression-
Photobucket

Mom's boys-
Photobucket

the two together- we had to work for this, but I think we got it-
Photobucket

oh, how I love the lighting in these next two-
Photobucket
Photobucket

and finally the whole gang. Mom was having a hard time not laughing at me as I bribing the dog with snacks and then calling out to the baby at the same time. Hey, it's what I do lol!
Photobucket

No comments: