Sunday, November 09, 2008

The Thompson Family

So many cute little blondes here :) All of kiddos have names that start with a "G" so that took a bit of work to remember, but we got it figured out. Some of you might recognize Coach Thompson as he is the local HEAVENER WOLVES Football coach. "Go Wolves"

Here's a little sneak peek for mom...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the natural pose of Ms Grayson in the first one here.. So sweet!
Photobucket

Thanks Christy! I will e-mail you soon..

2 comments:

True Bliss Images said...

Oh my goodness, Mr. and Mrs. Thompson. I had them in school. I loved both of them and they don't look like they have aged at all. She is so beautiful and they have beautiful kids.
Great Job.. Love them all

D Baker Photography said...

Thanks Dani! They were a beautiful family and those kiddos were adorable. THANKS!