Friday, September 12, 2008

Baby Hayden Cash

Today I had the most amazing honor of capturing the VERY FIRST photos of baby Cash. Last month when doing his mommy's maternity photos she asked if I would come to the hospital and do photos. Well, of course, I said. It was such an amazing honor to be able to see all the love that happened in that very moment...

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. -- Eleanor Roosevelt

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All those little tiny parts! I know, say it with me.. awhh...:)
Photobucket

Chancey and Amanda- You are so blessed. Congratulations!!!

2 comments:

kam said...

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! What a total gift to have you there to take these pictures! I love them all and I am sure the parents will too. WOW! Congrats D!

TURNERS-TAKES said...

OMG!! THESE ARE SOOO WONDERFUL.. I BET THE PARENTS ARE GOING TO BE SOO EXCITED TO SEE THESE... YOU ARE SO AWESOME WITH BABIES!!! IT IS TRULY A GIFT... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THESE WITH US!! CONGRATS TO THE PARENTS..