Sunday, June 01, 2008

Gallery NOW OPEN

So here's my big news...



I have opened a Gallery in Poteau, OK. To be exact it's 202 B Dewey Avenue. This will be a wonderful place to meet with potential clients and showcase all the wonderful products that we have in development.

Thanks to all who have lended their words of encouragement and support! Oh, I can't forget to thank my spouse who spent many many countless hours getting the building ready. We are right next door to the Soap Box right in the heart of downtown Poteau.

I will have photos to post soon of the gallery, but for now a thanks to all who have their photos displayed at this time. I will be displaying new work often, so feel free to stop and take a peek or make an appt!

Preslee
Slatey Joe
Rafe
Damian and Angel
McKenzie
Sydney
Izzy
Braden
Dixie
Neva's girls

Oh, and I also have wonderful custom canvas in the building as well! There are awesome awesome!

So there you have it. I'm really excited about this wonderful next step!!!

No comments: