Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Calendar Update

3/27/2008.... Update: I only have one opening left for April. Please call if you are interested in a session for Spring.


Hello to all. I hope your having a great night. Just wanted to update the calendar for those who've booked or those who are considering it. As you may know from reading the blog, I only take a limited number of sessions each month. So, as luck would have it, I am filling up April pretty quickly.

April 5 - OFF (Thanks goodness)
April 6 - Alexander Seniors
April 12- Beth (Girls) / Xi (Baby)
April 13- Crane Seniors
April 19 - Aaleigh and Jeremiah 6mths
April 20- Personal
April 26- Tamra and family
April 27- OPEN

I will occasionally do two sessions a day, so if you see a date that you need go ahead and call and we will see what can be done.

So, long story short, I only have a few openings left for April before we start booking May. I already two appts for May as well. So, if your considering photos- CALL ME- I would love to visit with you, but please call soon.

Have a great Wednesday!~!~!

No comments: