Friday, February 29, 2008

Senior Session

No, I am not talking about my fabulous grandmother and her portrait sitting. I am talking about our 2008 High School Seniors.

I recently received a lot of inquires about these sessions; "How much do you charge?", "Are they done in Studio or on location?", "Where can I see samples of your work?", etc. So I thought it would be a good time to do a post about my Senior Sessions. First off, if you've stopped by here before you know that I am working a new website. This means that I will now have two websites...

One for Children/Families http://www.dbakerphoto.com/ (New site will be up by March 15)
and one for Seniors/Weddings http://www.dbakerphoto.net/ (Coming soon.. April)
The Senior site will feature a lot of the 2008 Seniors from their sessions. My fee for the session is $50.00 and the session usually lasts 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 hours. I develop the session specifically around the interests and personality of the person that I'm working with. As well as adding my personal shooting style into the fold. My goal is to be able to bring out the personality of the senior in the photos. I use a great deal of very cool post-processing techniques that make my photos very different from others.

Senior PRODUCTS: In addition to standard prints (pricing info is here... http://www.dbakerphoto.com/index2.php ), I also offer very AWESOME Senior books. What's a senior book you ask? Well, it's a mix of various photos from the session in a coffee table style book with lots of fun information about the seniors. It would includes future plans, interests, sports, etc. Sorta of like their own personal yearbook, except it only has their photos. I don't believe you will see anything like this around. It's so custom and sooooo awesome.
If you would like more information on a senior session, shoot me an e-mail mailto:info@dbakerphoto.com

Considering that currently I am only taking weekend appointments, if you are interested, please call or e-mail soon. I am currently booking for April. Please keep in mind that your session fee is due at the time of booking to ensure your date as confirmed.

No comments: