Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Calendar update

2/27/2008
Update #2: I guess this post was a good idea after all. Thanks to all the clients that have confirmed their dates.

UPDATE: As you can see I have already booked one of two dates that I had left for March. If you have been thinking of a session, call call. :)

As I continue to work on the new site, I thought it might be a good idea to add a new calendar post here. My new site has a built in calendar that is so awesome.

March 1- Personal event
March 8- Slatey 6mths
March 9- Maternity Session - Jerry
March 15- Leming Family
March 16- Pierce
March 22- off
March 23- off
March 29- Daniel

March 30- Dodson kids

** My brother and his wife are having baby number 2 in March, so I will have to work in some adorable little baby boy shots this month as well :) Yeah!**

If you are interested in a session, please call as soon as possible, as we are booking about one month in advance. We already have two bookings for April as well.

Thanks to all my wonderful clients. You guys make this so much fun for me!!

No comments: