Sunday, January 06, 2008

Contest Winners

Contest Winner is... Ms Julie Tyl. Julie receives a "Mini Session" and "25 Custom Valentine Cards"

E-mail from Ms Tyl-

For as long as I can remember I have always been told “The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away”.
I never really understood what that meant until this past year. I waited until pretty late in life (35 yrs old) to have my first child. The Lord blessed me with a beautiful baby girl, but shortly after she arrived her father was taken away from me in a car accident. I still love Mario with all my heart, I miss him so very much and I thank God everyday that I have living and breathing part of him to remember the love we shared. So my love is my daughter, Leticia Rose Parga. She is my little slice of Heaven, a genuine angel if I do say so myself.


I received several wonderful stories. This was particulary touching. So Julie congrats!! Send me an e-mail and I will give you all the details.

Also, I received this entry which hit home with me as I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes with my second child, so I have decided to award a "Mini Session" to Mrs Turner.

I REALLY LOVE MY DAUGHTER ELYSSA. SHE IS MY ONLY CHILD (ONE THAT I WAS TOLD THAT I COLDN'T EVER HAVE DUE TO ME BEING A DIABETIC) SO I FEEL SHE IS AN ANGEL SENT TO KEEP ME HEALTHY!!!

Thanks to all! Check back in February for another contest.

No comments: