Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thankful

First of all, I am so very thankful for my family and my heavenly father.
My beautiful boys (who are rotten to the core).
My great husband who allows me to pursue my passion for photography and watches my boys while I'm out with all of you.
My mom and dad who take care of my kiddos while I'm at work as well.
and...
All of the wonderful clients that I've had this year that have had the faith in me to capture the moments that are never to be forgotten. I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving and don't forget to remember those guys and gals overseas and here at home that protect our freedom.
Here's a little scrapping that I did from a few years ago when Blake was in on leave from Iraq.

Blessing to you all! Have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow!

Check back this weekend for lots of fun photos, the Owen's girls from tomorrow and I'm even trekking up to Natural Dam, AR for some engagement photos on Sunday.

No comments: