Saturday, July 26, 2008

Parga and Valle

Today I met Maria, Ivonne, and Jaslene(may have misspelled that) in Ft Smith for a early morning session in hopes of beating the heat. We weren't completely successful, but we did manage to get some wonderful shots before it got to crazy hot. I've done a session with these sisters before so they knew how I worked which is always an added plus. Also, Jaslene was much more willing to talk with me this time around.

First up, the group shot.. Can't you tell their related?
Photobucket

Then we have Ms Ivonne and Jaslene..
Photobucket

Then, Ms Maria... I thought this one turned out great (no fakes smiles Maria! :)
Photobucket

Last, but not least my travel partner for today "Ms Jaslene"....
Photobucket

Thanks Girls! As always it was fun!

1 comment:

TURNERS-TAKES said...

THIS IS JUST GORGEOUS!!!! I LOVE IT....