Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sydney & Nick

This was another one of those sessions that we had to reschedule a few times, but I am soooo super pleased with the results. This is Ms Sydney and she is just a little doll and can talk like you would not believe. She's not quite two and held up very well for her session...



Mom/Dad- I don't know how your every going to choose, because there are going to be sooo many...

Photobucket



This is big brother "Nick" who I couldn't seem to remember his name and called him Michael all day. Ok, I'm a nut! I admit.



Photobucket



When Mom showed up and had this little dress for Sydney I knew we were going to have a great session. I liked this shot of them walking together.. Ok, say it with me "awwwhhh"



Photobucket



This was seriously the very last shot of their session and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Christi- I am so going to have to get a big one of this for me :)



Photobucket



I will have your proofs up in a few days.. Thanks again! I hope you enjoy your little peek!

No comments: