Saturday, May 24, 2008

Our Lil' Monkey

This one is my baby. He's going to celebrate his 2nd b-day soon. We had lots and lots of errands to do today. However, we did take time to let the boys have a little break at the park. We were also hopeing that they would tire out for the ride home as well ;)

My lil' monkey is a tough one to capture in pics, because:

A. He's really fast
B. He knows that I am just bluffing the majority of the time.
C. Well, he knows that I really want a good photo of him and he's not having it.

This is one of a few that I got today that I adore.

Photobucket

I always tell clients that it's best to not have wording on clothing, because it can be distracting from the subject, but what are ya going to do? I wasn't really preparing to take photos today, but I couldn't pass up a chance.

Have a great Memorial Day!!!

No comments: