Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Inspiration

For the longest time I've had this idea that I wanted to do. Well, finally, this past weekend I got out to get the supplies. I've wanted to get a big cork board for my office at home. However, I wanted to cover the cork in fabric and then put in a really nice big frame.

So, I stopped in Hancocks and got the fabric. Then it was off to see my most favorite framers at Hobby Lobby. Hi Cynthia and Lori!! These girls did a fantastic job wrapping and stapling the fabric. They are meticulous. Seriously! They worked on the board for like and hour..... Well, enough rambling.. Here's the result:

Photobucket

This photo does not even come close to doing this thing justice. So inspiring!!!

Oh, one more quick photo. This is my baby monkey last night right before I went to bed. Isn't this cute?

Photobucket

2 comments:

TURNERS-TAKES said...

THIS IS SOO FUNNY. MY FATHER IN LAW MADE ME A LEOPARD PRINT ONE LIKE A YEAR AGO. IT IS HAS THE WOOD FRAME AROUND IT THOUGH... I WAS SO EXCITED TO GET MINE. IT IS ABOUVE MY SCRAPBOOK DESK!! YOU WILL LOVE IT !!!

Na said...

that makes me want 1 4 my room & living room.dixie's got 1 n her room.