Friday, April 18, 2008

Display

I'm so excited, I finally have one of my displays up and ready for viewing. I was permitted to place a display at Sunjester's Dry Cleaners here in Heavener, OK. It's so cute. I will have to get a photo of it to place here on the blog so you can see it. Oh, even better, stop by cleaners and take a look.

Much thanks goes to Amanda and Jon A. for allowing me to use a photo of their precious little "Izzy" for the display.

If you have a local business and would like to have a display placed in your business- send me a e-mail mailto:info@dbakerphoto.com and I will let you know the details of how this could benefit your business.

Thanks again, to Mr and Mrs Hall for allowing the display. Oh, check back soon for the details of my display at Inspirations Book Store, in Poteau, OK.

No comments: