Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Baby "Eli Dewayne"

My brother and his wife had their baby yesterday EVENING @ 9PM. My brother was all guessing yesterday that it would be 3PM. Whatever, bless her heart, it was much later. All is well, he's adorable just like his aunt (insert wink here).

I will have photos up this weekend of him. I wanted to give them a bit of rest from the paparrazi (mispelled?)

He was a healthy 7.5lbs and 20 1/4 inches long. So prett, oops handsome, with dark hair, great skin tone.. like I said cute cute!

I also have two shoots this coming weekend that I'm very excited about.

The Leming family with their baby girl

and

Ms A Pierece's senior photos.

Stay tuned.. The new site is going to launch (hopefully) next week, along with all new branding materials. SO MUCH FUN.

Have a good night!

No comments: