Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What is tomorrow?

It's Valentine's Day. And let me tell ya my son has been so looking forward to this day. He told me all last week about it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Son: "Do you know what next thwursday is?"

Mommie: "Yes, it's Valentine's Day."

Son: " no, no, it's Valentine's party day."

Mommie: "oh, well of course it is, what was mommie thinking."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So tonight when I got home I informed him that we need to do his Valentine's cards. He was sooo excited, but it wasn't about Vday party. He informed me that his friend was having a bday party on Friday, and that I had to send a note to scwhool so he could go. That's all he was focused on. He NEEDS A NOTE FOR PERMISSION. DON'T YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND. THIS IS A BIG Deal. Oh, how quickly things change when you are a buzy social KINDERGARTEN MAN.

I am working in the office and he was in here with me watching NOGGIN and while I am trudging through getting his cards ready, I turn around to check on him and this is what he is doing....


Oh, and take a look at these Valentine's cards. They are so cute. They are acutally Valentine Treat Bag Toppers. They were created by none-other-than Shabby Miss Jenn. She is going to be the queen of the world. I love these and I love that they are so personalized.


Well, I hope that your sweeties treat you to something nice tomorrow and I hope that you if don't have a sweetie that you treat yourself. Have a good night and have a good Valentine's day tomorrow.
Oh, geez, I so felt like Paul Harvey just then. HA HA GOOD DAY

1 comment:

TURNERS-TAKES said...

THESE ARE SOOO CUTE! I LOVE THIS IDEA.... YOUR SON IS GOING TO BE THE # 1 MAN TODAY IN CLASS!!!