Saturday, February 09, 2008

LOVE/Update


The title totally nails this photo for so many reasons.
1. They are playing together and no one is hitting or screaming.
2. They are outside and my house is still in order.
3. Darn it, they are so handsome and I just love them to pieces.
Update:
Wister homecoming gallery will be loaded and ready for viewing tomorrow evening after 9PM. If you don't already know the password, please send me an e-mail mailto:info@dbakerphoto.com and I will e-mail it to you.
Oh, very exciting news... I am attending the "Capturing the Light" seminar in Tulsa tomorrow. I hope that I come ready to nail down all that tricky indoor lighting stuff. Check back tomorrow for updates and photos from my adventure in lighting.
Also, thank you to everyone who was soooo patient while I got my modem issue taken care of. I am now on super-duper high speed and I LOVE LOVE IT. Another reason for the love title. :)
Have a great night!

No comments: