Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Christmas from The Baker Family

***Click on photo for a larger view***
This is a lot clearer in print, I don't know what happened, but here it is.


I know it's a bit early, but if not now, it would have been never. As you can see, I love my boys and they are the center of Christmas for me and my husband. What you can't see in the picture is that normally they don't play this well together. It was a god thing I'm sure of it. Also, don't ya just love those pajamas. Braden, the oldest, advised me real quick like that he would be taking them off as soon as I got doned (that's how he said it).
Blessings to you and your families and may next year be even better than the previous!!
Blake, Dianna, Braden, and Colby!

1 comment:

TURNERS-TAKES said...

THIS IS WAY TO CUTE !!! HOPE YOU HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS !!