Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Questions


I don't normally mess with these things, but I thought this one was particularly cool, and I think it's about time I get in the Christmas Spirit... Below are some questions that help me share a little info with you about me.... Also, I would love to know more about you so feel free to e-mail your answers from the list.


1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? HC
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? both
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White, but I love colored lights
4. Do you hang mistletoe? no
5. When do you put your decorations up? Thansgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Dressing
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: putting up the tree with those silver ice things.
8. How and When did you learn the truth about Santa? Don’t recall
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? yes
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Lots and lots of ornaments
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it
12. Can you ice skate? no
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? no, it was probably a doll
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family, my boys
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Seriously, I can’t decide, cherry cheesecake comes to mind.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? The decorating
17. What tops your tree? star
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Giving, but I love that little bit of surprise when I see my name under the tree
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Silent night
20. If you could give one gift to a stranger what would it be? That's hard, but maybe a good book.
Merry Christmas

3 comments:

kam said...

Which book would you give? ;) I am always looking for a great read! have you read P.S. I love you or The Other Boleyn Girl! GENIUS! Both of them!! Loved your list-

TURNERS-TAKES said...

I JUST BOUGHT PS I LOVE YOU...NOW I CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT!! I AM GOING TO DO RTHIS ALSO IF YOU DON'T MIND!! I LOVED HEARING AND READING ABOUT THIS !!

D Baker Photography said...

Thanks girls. Kam- I would probably give Atonement. I am reading it right now, and I think it's a wonderful story of how we can be greatly affected by the smallest of perceptions. So far, it's wonderful. I have to finish it, so that I can see it on the big screen. Angie- Feel free to use this.