Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ramblings

1. Ok, first off let me say that I just finished watching Grey's Anatomy and I have to say.. Loved it. Awesome, seriously could there be a better show on TV right now.

2. Big contest ends tomorrow.
http://dbakerphoto.blogspot.com/2007/11/contest-best-photo-of-2007.html This has been so much fun, I think I may have to have a Christmas contest. Really they all deserve to win. Thanks to all have been voting. You guys and gals are great.

3. We decided to do our Christmas decorating this weekend. It should be fun, two little boys, one stressed out mom, and one husband who has to get it all out of storage. Whew, that should be fun. Seriously, it will be awesome and of course I will post photos.

4. I have a great family scheduled for this weekend with two adorable red headed children that are so cute. Check back for a sneak peek Sat. night.

5. Braden (my son) is sitting here with me and he wants to say "Oklahoma's 100 birthday then and they do a lot of fun fun fun there is leave is." Ok, that was really how he said word for word. He's going to have to work on his blogging skills. :)

All done for now, check back tomorrow for the contest results.

No comments: