Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Dodson's

Mom (Ms. J) was really worried about whether or not we had some good shots. Hopefully, she will be pleased when she sees these... Here we go:





Mr J was not real sure about me at this point, but by the time we were done he was even letting me carry him. Not to bad :)

Ok, seriously, is this not the cutest thing ever? Now, in 15 years, they are so going to be asking what were you thinking? Can you tell he loves his big sis?



Ms J- I should have your gallery loaded by this next week. Call if you need anything and leave me a comment below and let me know you think.. Thanks you guys were great!!!!
Notice to Potential Clients: I only have two more open sessions before the end of the year. So if you've been thinking about a session, now is the time to book before there gone. Click here to book a session mailto:dbakerphoto@alltel.net




1 comment:

dodson said...

Hey we love them. We can't wait to see the rest of them. Jagger is fine just alittle swollen. Thank you so much we had a great time.

Dodsons