Sunday, July 29, 2007

Before and After

I just recently purchased the Totally Rad Actions from the Boutwell Studio. I thought I would try them out on this photo that I had of my son. Actions are used in Photoshop CS2. The ones used on this photo are "Rusty Cage" and "Vignette + Blur". I am so thrilled with the results. These actions are soooooo awesome. You should check them out. I am posting a little before and after results. I would love to know what you think?

It's funny I just had my husband lookat the before and after and he is like "which one is the after? I thought the before was the first one." I told him that I wanted it to have vintage look. He told me that he thought it was taken with one of those old cameras with the five sqaure flash blub thingys. So funny. As with anything it is a matter of personal taste. Which do you prefer?

No comments: