Thursday, April 05, 2007

Out and About

Hey guys! Sorry, about missing a few days. I've been out and about. My oldest, well he's 4, has started T-Ball, so much fun. These kids are serious about this stuff. I had no idea what all was involved.


So far we have purchased.. Helmet, Bat, Shoes, Shirts and we are just starting practice. The funny part is that they will only play six games. Go figure! That being said, I wouldn't miss this for anything. Braden (the 4 year old) is intense. He was in the outfield for practice and we laughed so hard watching all the players run for the ball when it about oh, a foot.


In addition to that, we have redoing the "Den" in our home. Let's just say that God knew what he was doing when he put my husband and I together, he just forgot to mention that we should not do home projects together.


Check back soon, I have senior portraits this weekend with Ms. Keisha, and then some HUCK FINN pics for Seth. I'm sure you thinking "what?" Check back later and leave me a comment and let me know what ya think.


Here's a pic of my little one from Tuesday...

No comments: