Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Shout Outs...


Well folks, after a few weeks we got it nailed down. Here's my new "OH SO Fab" logo. I would love to know what you think, so leave me a comment below and tell it like it is. Much thanks to be given to Erica Hernandez Designs for all her help. She was great to work with. You should totally check her out. Great logos, business cards, etc. I will be posting my new business card soon, Erica was also responsible for it. It has a kind of luggage tag look to it. It really fits my over branding effort.
Also, to all you photogs out there, you should totally check out Bludomain. They have the best Flash sites around, and I hope soon to have one of my very own. There blog writer, Kailee, is the bomb. She's way too much fun. You can check them out here... Kailee's Blog.
Did you know that you can take correspondence classes to improve your photography skills? Check out the NYIP for more information. I will be finishing up my classes this year, and I can't tell you how much it's helped improve my eye.
For now..
DB

No comments: